Kiteboard in one of the best locations in California... legendary Sherman Island!
Sherman Island delivers epic conditions that every kiter craves... flat, warm water, and strong winds. These are perfect conditions to perfect your skills or explore Grass Islands.
Our sessions are 3 just about 3 hours long.
You can choose to experience this location with your friend, or a solo session with one of our proficient coaches.
Sherman Island Session Requirements
- Prerequisite Skills - Water relaunch in deep water and body drags with the kite
- Maximum participants - 2
- Experience Level - You will need to be comfortable with deep water
- Session Time - 3 Hour
- Required Equipment - Wetsuit and Harness. If you do not have your own, please inform us when you reserve your session. We have limited harnesses. Unfortunately... you do need to provide your own protection from the temperatures.
Reserve your Lesson
Our Sherman Island sessions are only available by reservation. We will be here when the conditions are just right. Call or text us for more information. (415.528.2579)
Once you purchase this and you do not reserve your lesson right away, we will contact you by email or phone to talk about when you can schedule your Session. Please give us 1 or 2 days to contact you. This is only for Sessions in Sherman Island.
Lessons and Sessions
We have a 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed policy. If you decide not to continue your kiteboarding sessions with us, within 15 days from the date of your purchase, you can return or exchange your purchase. As long as you have the proof of purchase.
We understand that life happens. Just like the weather we cannot predict it. Don't worry, we do have a cancelation policy. All we ask is for you to be respectful of our time and the time of other potential kiters that want to learn to kiteboard.
- Cancellations before 24 hours receive a store credit or refund (if we cannot find a date that will work for you).
If you decide to cancel, in less than 24hours... not cool. You now took someone's spot that could have practiced to kiteboard. No refund will be given.
- Cancellations due to weather - We will try to inform you 1 hour before your lesson time of any bad weather to reschedule or cancel your lesson.