What is a session? Well... Sessions are awesome afternoons or evenings that you spend kiting to your heart's content!
Whether you are looking to practice waterstarting, riding a surfboard, or if you just want to see the Bay from a unique view, our famous jetski assisted coaching style allows us to find the best conditions for you while keeping keep you safe.
Some of our locations that we session will be; Toll Plaza Beach, Treasure Island, the infamous Alcatraz, Golden Gate bridge, and (New for 2021) Sherman Island.
Our sessions are 1 on 1. So you will have the coach's full attention.
- Prerequisite Skills - Basic kite control on land (Ground School)
- Maximum participants - 1
- Experience Level - You will need to have a basic understanding of how to fly a four or five-line power kite.
- Session Time - 2 Hour
- Required Equipment - Wetsuit and Harness. If you do not have your own, please inform us when you reserve your session. We have limited harnesses and wetsuits.
Reserve your Lesson
Call or Text
Once you purchase a lesson package and you do not reserve your lesson right away, we will contact you by email or phone to schedule your session. Please give us 1 or 3 days to contact you. This package is only for sessions in San Francisco's Bay Area.
Lessons and Sessions
We have a 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed policy. If you decide not to continue your kiteboarding sessions with us, within 15 days from the date of your purchase, you can return or exchange your purchase. As long as you have the proof of purchase.
*Returns are processed case by case. Due to the pandemic, we cannot operate to our full potential and cash flow can be affected. Sometimes it can take some time to process your return.*
We understand that life happens. Just like the weather we cannot predict it. Don't worry, we do have a cancelation policy. All we ask is for you to be respectful of our time and the time of other potential kiters that want to learn to kiteboard.
- Cancellations before 24 hours receive a store credit or refund (if we cannot find a date that will work for you).
If you decide to cancel, in less than 24hours... This is not cool. Someone could have kiteboarding in your spot if you have informed us sooner. We will not be able to reschedule or process a return. Please be respectful of our coaches and other clients.
- Cancellations due to weather - We will inform you 1 hour before your lesson time of any bad weather to reschedule or cancel your lesson.