If you don't want any lessons and just want to get-a-way and visit La Ventana, we have comfy Yurts to rest and recharge your batteries.
Each tent comes with a comfy bed, power, and access to communal facilities.
How to Get to La Ventana...
You typically will fly-in Los Cabo Internation Airport - SJD. (The nearest airport is La Paz - LAP. But this airport doesn't serve many international flights.)
You will need a taxi or shuttle to arrive in Marlin Azul Restaurant and Encampment in La Ventana, Mexico. We can organize this service for you. (Shuttle From/To Cabo $100 - Shuttle From/To La Paz $40)
What to bring...
- Bathing suit
- Comfortable Clothing
- Sweater or Jacket (Baja nights can be chilly.)
- Cash in Pesos - (As soon as you land in Mexico, try to exchange your money into pesos. La Ventana only has one ATM in all the town. It runs out of pesos often. $140 to $200 should be good to cover your drinks and food for 7 days.)
- Sunglasses, Hat, Sunscreen, and reusable water bottle.
Lessons and Sessions
We have a 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed policy. If you decide not to continue your kiteboarding sessions with us, within 15 days from the date of your purchase, you can return or exchange your purchase. As long as you have the proof of purchase.
Equipment and Swag
We have a 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed policy. If you decide that your purchase was not was you where expecting, we will be glad to switch it for another item or give you store credit. Follow these steps to create a smooth exchange process.
- Please first contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org about your concern
- Wait for a representative to respond to your email. This can take less than 7 days.
- Once a decision has been created, please mail the exchange back. The customer is responsible for the return shipping and quality of the item. We pack our equipment with love, please do the same in return.
- Once the item has been received by KGB Kiteboarding, we will quickly inspect the item. Once this quality control has been completed, we will ship out your replacement or issue a store credit.
- We need this item to be in Sellable condition and exactly in the same condition, you received it. Even though you may not want the item... someone will.
- You have 15 days upon receiving your order to make a decision.
Kiteboarding Camps (Baja)
Airfare & Gratuities are not included.
Dinner is not included. (Except for Welcome and Farewell Dinner in the Group Camp)
There is a nonrefundable Booking Fee of $200. (it takes time and energy to prepare a camp. Please be respectful to our staff as well as other potential guests.)
Cancelation - We understand life can be unpredictable just like wind. We do allow Cancelation. (Cancelations above 15 Days - Full Refund + Including Booking Fee) (Cancelations 15 to 10 Days - Store Credit for future session or gear) (Cancelations under 7 days - non-refundable)
*** Special activities are extra and are weather permitted activities.***
Extending a Night can be an option, but this depends on the encampment's availability to accommodate an extra night. Extra Night - $25/night
Extending a Camp Day can be an option, but this depends on the availability and space of the Kiteboarding center. Extending Camp $300/day (4 hours of coaching)
In the event of no wind, the camp will try to find you some activities to do. We are always like to do exciting things. But we like kiteboarding more! lol