Are you planning a visit to La Ventana, Mexico to explore the desert and prefect your kite surfing skills?
We have partnered up with a local Mexican kiteboarding center to provide quality coaching and an amazing experience!
What is a Kite Surfing Lesson like in Baja?
La Ventana is an amazing place to kiteboard. With long beaches and amazing wind... it is the perfect place to kiteboard!
Using watercraft support, we give you one on one coaching from one of the many beaches in La Ventana, Mexico. Depending on the conditions or your skill level, we may stay in front of a beach or travel downwind with you as you practice.
Whether you are learning to body drag upwind for your board, or stomp a back-to-revert... we can give you key coaching to help you succeed.
- Prerequisite Skills - Basic Kite control on land or water
- Maximum participants - 1
- Session Time - 2-Hours minimum (Can add an extra hour depending on availability)
- Required Equipment - Please bring your own wetsuits. If you do not have a wetsuit, this is okay. You may borrow one of our wetsuits.
Once you purchase this, we will contact you by email or phone to schedule your Session in Baja. This is only for kitesurfing in La Ventana, Mexico.
If you need accommodations, please see our Marlin Azul Glamping option.
Lessons and Sessions
We have a 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed policy. If you decide not to continue your kiteboarding sessions with us, within 15 days from the date of your purchase, you can return or exchange your purchase. As long as you have the proof of purchase.
Equipment and Swag
We have a 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed policy. If you decide that your purchase was not was you where expecting, we will be glad to switch it for another item or give you store credit. Follow these steps to create a smooth exchange process.
- Please first contact us by emailing email@example.com about your concern
- Wait for a representative to respond to your email. This can take less than 7 days.
- Once a decision has been created, please mail the exchange back. The customer is responsible for the return shipping and quality of the item. We pack our equipment with love, please do the same in return.
- Once the item has been received by KGB Kiteboarding, we will quickly inspect the item. Once this quality control has been completed, we will ship out your replacement or issue a store credit.
- We need this item to be in Sellable condition and exactly in the same condition, you received it. Even though you may not want the item... someone will.
- You have 15 days upon receiving your order to make a decision.
Kiteboarding Camps (Baja)
Airfare & Gratuities are not included.
Dinner is not included. (Except for Welcome and Farewell Dinner in the Group Camp)
There is a nonrefundable Booking Fee of $200. (it takes time and energy to prepare a camp. Please be respectful to our staff as well as other potential guests.)
Cancelation - We understand life can be unpredictable just like wind. We do allow Cancelation. (Cancelations above 15 Days - Full Refund + Including Booking Fee) (Cancelations 15 to 10 Days - Store Credit for future session or gear) (Cancelations under 7 days - non-refundable)
*** Special activities are extra and are weather permitted activities.***
Extending a Night can be an option, but this depends on the encampment's availability to accommodate an extra night. Extra Night - $25/night
Extending a Camp Day can be an option, but this depends on the availability and space of the Kiteboarding center. Extending Camp $300/day (4 hours of coaching)
In the event of no wind, the camp will try to find you some activities to do. We are always like to do exciting things. But we like kiteboarding more! lol