Closeout - AV8 - Cabrinha
The AV8 is designed for riders looking for an efficient kite to foil or reach atmospheric heights while sending it to the moon!
The AV8 kite is a highly efficient 5 strut power source that can facilitate an incredibly high VMG (Velocity Made Good). Its lean profiles and optimized AR deliver the highest level of performance in a lightweight inflatable structure. Simply put... it rockets upwind, likes to go fast, and is a jumping machine!
The AV8's flat arc shape makes it ideal for huge lofty jumps combined with silky smooth landings.
Note - If you are looking for a kite to handlepass and through down some Freestyle, please choose another kite. This kite was made to go fast and boost above your friends!
Kite Size vs Wind Range
Recommended Bar Sizes
High Tenacity Dacron - The kite's material enhances its arc stability
- Huge Hang Times - Ridiculously high jumps!
- High Aspect Ratio Constructed Canopy - This makes the kite very efficient for upwind and hang times
- One Pump Speed System - Connect your pump and pump the entire kite from one valve.
We are a very small Kiteboarding Center. Most of our gear is ordered directly from the many different brands. This drives our rushed shipping rates up, but we have worked with various shipping companies to bring the best rates we can provide.
Where we Ship
- We ship to most of the states in the Continental United States.
- Free Shipping - We will try to find the most cost-effective shipping option. Depending on your location, shipping times can be 3 to 14 days. Free Shipping also will Not be Insured or Require a Signature. If you will like to have a guaranty that the carrier will deliver your purchase in one piece, please select the Signature Required Shipping option.
- Signature Required Shipping - This option will be the best choice. The shipping carrier will make sure someone is present to receive your order. If no one is present, they will leave a notice to pick up your shipment at the nearest station.
- Rush Shipping - If you need your gear in less than a week, please select this option. We will try to find a shipping service that can deliver your order within 3 to 4 Business days.
When will the order be shipped?
- Your order will be shipped within 1 to 3 days of receiving your order.
- Once your order has been processed, you will be sent an email containing your shipping information and tracking number. To track your shipment, please use the information that we provided you.
- Once you receive your order, please inspect it carefully while the driver is still present. If any damage is found please show the damage to the driver and make sure any paperwork is signed stating the damage.
- The next step is to notify us. We will try to resolve the issue and get you on the water quickly. email@example.com
- A shipping damage claim can take about 7 to 10 days to resolve. Please be patient.
EQUIPMENT AND SWAG
We have a 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed policy. If you decide that your purchase was not was you were expecting, we will be glad to switch it for another item or give you store credit. Follow these steps to create a smooth exchange process.
- Please first contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org about your concern
- Wait for a representative to respond to your email. This can take less than 3 days.
- Once a decision has been created, please mail the exchange back. The customer is responsible for the return shipping and quality of the item. We pack our equipment with love, please do the same in return.
- Once the item has been received by KGB Kiteboarding, we will quickly inspect the item. Once this quality control has been completed, we will ship out your replacement or issue a store credit.
- We need this item to be in Sellable condition and exactly in the same condition, you received it. Even though you may not want the item... someone will.
- You have 15 days upon receiving your order to make a decision.