Baja Kitesurfing Camps
Come and join us as we take a much-needed vacation from San Francisco Bay. We have partnered with a local kiteboarding school in La Ventana, Mexico and created a kiteboarding experience to remember!
Whether you are a "Never-Ever" (Beginner) wanting to learn the sport or an Intermediate kiter trying to progress, our Kitesurfing Camps in Baja are full of excitement and great opportunity to progress!
- 7 Night Accommodations (Private Yurt at Marlin Azul's Glamping Encampment)
- 5 Days of Watersport Coaching & Practice (Beginners and Advance Kiters are Welcome)
- KGB's famous jetski assisted coaching and supervision when needed.
- Bluetooth Radio Helmets
- 1 Day of Exploring the Town of La Ventana or City of La Paz.
- Breakfast & Coffee every morning
- Welcome and Farewell Dinner
- Morning Desert Hikes/Runs
- Evening Bonfires & Gatherings
- KGB Swag and Goodies
- Amazing Harness, Wetsuit and Gear Deals!
- IKitesurf & Windalert App discounts
- Whale Shark Excursion ***
- Wake-boarding, Island Exploration***, ATV desert runs***, Yoga***, Relaxing massage*** and other no wind activities
How to Get to La Ventana...
You typically will fly-in Los Cabo Internation Airport - SJD. (The nearest airport is La Paz - LAP. But this airport doesn't serve many international flights.)
You will need a taxi or shuttle to arrive in Marlin Azul Restaurant and Encampment in La Ventana, Mexico. We can organize this service for you. (Shuttle From/To Cabo $100 - Shuttle From/To La Paz $40)
What to bring...
- Bathing suit
- Comfortable Clothing
- Sweater or Jacket (Baja nights can be chilly.)
- Personal (3/2 or 4/3) wetsuit (We do have some wetsuits you can borrow, but it is better to have your own. If you don't have a wetsuit... let us know. We have access to some of the best pricing and can ship you your wetsuit before your scheduled Camp)
- Personal harnesses (We do have some harnesses that you can borrow. It is better to have your own.)
- Cash in Pesos - (As soon as you land in Mexico, try to exchange your money into pesos. La Ventana only has one ATM in all the town. It runs out of pesos often. $140 to $200 should be good to cover your drinks and food for 7 days.)
- Sunglasses, Hat, Sunscreen, and reusable water bottle.
Kite Camp Dates
|Season Opener Camp||Oct 19 - Oct 26|
|Spooktacular Camp||Oct 26 - Nov 2|
|Pre-Holiday Camp||Nov 2 - Nov 9|
|Turquia Camp||Nov 23 - Nov 30|
|Mexican Winter Camp||Dec 7 - Dec 14|
Winter Escape Camp
|Jan 11 - Jan 18|
Amor la Kite Camp
|Feb 15 - Feb 22|
|Sunset Riders Camp||Feb 29 - Mar 7|
- Airfare & Gratuities are not included. (Please see estimated Air-Fare cost)
- Dinner is not included. (Except for Welcome and Farewell Dinner)
- There is a nonrefundable Booking Fee of $200. (It takes time and energy to prepare a camp. Please be respectful to our staff as well as other potential campers.)
- Cancelations - We understand life can be unpredictable just like the wind. We do allow Cancelations. (Cancelations above 15 Days - Full Refund Including Booking Fee) (Cancelations 15 to 10 Days - Store Credit for future sessions or gear) (Cancelations 10 to 7 Days - 50% refund as store credit for future sessions or gear) (Cancelations under 7 days - Non-refundable)
- *** Special activities are extra and are weather permitted activities.***
- Extending a Night can be an option, but this depends on the encampment's availability to accommodate an extra night. Extra Night - $25/night
- Extending a Camp Day can be an option, but this depends on the availability and space of the Kiteboarding center. Extending Camp $320/day (4 hours of coaching)
Lessons and Sessions
We have a 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed policy. If you decide not to continue your kiteboarding sessions with us, within 15 days from the date of your purchase, you can return or exchange your purchase. As long as you have the proof of purchase.
Equipment and Swag
We have a 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed policy. If you decide that your purchase was not was you where expecting, we will be glad to switch it for another item or give you store credit. Follow these steps to create a smooth exchange process.
- Please first contact us by emailing email@example.com about your concern
- Wait for a representative to respond to your email. This can take less than 7 days.
- Once a decision has been created, please mail the exchange back. The customer is responsible for the return shipping and quality of the item. We pack our equipment with love, please do the same in return.
- Once the item has been received by KGB Kiteboarding, we will quickly inspect the item. Once this quality control has been completed, we will ship out your replacement or issue a store credit.
- We need this item to be in Sellable condition and exactly in the same condition, you received it. Even though you may not want the item... someone will.
- You have 15 days upon receiving your order to make a decision.
Kiteboarding Camps (Baja)
Airfare & Gratuities are not included.
Dinner is not included. (Except for Welcome and Farewell Dinner in the Group Camp)
There is a nonrefundable Booking Fee of $200. (it takes time and energy to prepare a camp. Please be respectful to our staff as well as other potential guests.)
Cancelation - We understand life can be unpredictable just like wind. We do allow Cancelation. (Cancelations above 15 Days - Full Refund + Including Booking Fee) (Cancelations 15 to 10 Days - Store Credit for future session or gear) (Cancelations under 7 days - non-refundable)
*** Special activities are extra and are weather permitted activities.***
Extending a Night can be an option, but this depends on the encampment's availability to accommodate an extra night. Extra Night - $25/night
Extending a Camp Day can be an option, but this depends on the availability and space of the Kiteboarding center. Extending Camp $300/day (4 hours of coaching)
In the event of no wind, the camp will try to find you some activities to do. We are always like to do exciting things. But we like kiteboarding more! lol