Baja Kitesurfing Camps
Come and join us as we take a much-needed vacation from San Francisco Bay. We have partnered with a local kiteboarding school in La Ventana, Mexico and created a kiteboarding experience to remember!
Whether you are a "Never-Ever" (Beginner) wanting to learn the sport or an Intermediate kiter trying to progress, our Kitesurfing Camps in Baja are full of excitement and great opportunity to progress!
- 7 Night Accommodations (Private Yurt at Marlin Azul's Glamping Encampment)
- 5 Days of Watersport Coaching & Practice (Beginners and Advance Kiters are Welcome)
- KGB's famous jetski assisted coaching and supervision when needed.
- Bluetooth Radio Helmets
- 1 Day of Exploring the Town of La Ventana or City of La Paz.
- Breakfast & Coffee every morning
- Welcome and Farewell Dinner
- Morning Desert Hikes/Runs
- Evening Bonfires & Gatherings
- KGB Swag and Goodies
- Amazing Harness, Wetsuit and Gear Deals!
- IKitesurf & Windalert App discounts
- Whale Shark Excursion ***
- Wake-boarding, Island Exploration***, ATV desert runs***, Yoga***, Relaxing massage*** and other no wind activities
How to Get to La Ventana...
You typically will fly-in Los Cabo Internation Airport - SJD. (The nearest airport is La Paz - LAP. But this airport doesn't serve many international flights.)
You will need a taxi or shuttle to arrive in Marlin Azul Restaurant and Encampment in La Ventana, Mexico. We can organize this service for you. (Shuttle From/To Cabo $100 - Shuttle From/To La Paz $40)
What to bring...
- Bathing suit
- Comfortable Clothing
- Sweater or Jacket (Baja nights can be chilly.)
- Personal (3/2 or 4/3) wetsuit (We do have some wetsuits you can borrow, but it is better to have your own. If you don't have a wetsuit... let us know. We have access to some of the best pricing and can ship you your wetsuit before your scheduled Camp)
- Personal harnesses (We do have some harnesses that you can borrow. It is better to have your own.)
- Cash in Pesos - (As soon as you land in Mexico, try to exchange your money into pesos. La Ventana only has one ATM in all the town. It runs out of pesos often. $140 to $200 should be good to cover your drinks and food for 7 days.)
- Sunglasses, Hat, Sunscreen, and reusable water bottle.
Kite Camp Dates
|Season Opener Camp||Oct 19 - Oct 26|
|Spooktacular Camp||Oct 26 - Nov 2|
|Pre-Holiday Camp||Nov 2 - Nov 9|
|Turquia Camp||Nov 23 - Nov 30|
|Mexican Winter Camp||Dec 7 - Dec 14|
Winter Escape Camp
|Jan 11 - Jan 18|
Amor la Kite Camp
|Feb 15 - Feb 22|
|Sunset Riders Camp||Feb 29 - Mar 7|
- Airfare & Gratuities are not included. (Please see estimated Air-Fare cost)
- Dinner is not included. (Except for Welcome and Farewell Dinner)
- There is a nonrefundable Booking Fee of $200. (It takes time and energy to prepare a camp. Please be respectful to our staff as well as other potential campers.)
- Cancelations - We understand life can be unpredictable just like the wind. We do allow Cancelations. (Cancelations above 15 Days - Full Refund Including Booking Fee) (Cancelations 15 to 10 Days - Store Credit for future sessions or gear) (Cancelations 10 to 7 Days - 50% refund as store credit for future sessions or gear) (Cancelations under 7 days - Non-refundable)
- *** Special activities are extra and are weather permitted activities.***
- Extending a Night can be an option, but this depends on the encampment's availability to accommodate an extra night. Extra Night - $25/night
- Extending a Camp Day can be an option, but this depends on the availability and space of the Kiteboarding center. Extending Camp $320/day (4 hours of coaching)