Introduction into Kiteboarding
Are you ready to start and jump into the world of kiteboarding?
The Intro into Kitesurfing is a combination of the Ground School and a Water Session.
The Ground School is designed to introduce and build your kite skills on land. You need to have basic knowledge of flying a kite and the safety procedures before you enter the water. The Ground School is usually 2-Hours long.
Once you have completed the Ground School, you will be ready for a Water Session! During this session, you will be controlling a full powered kite in the Bay. Depending on your comfort and skill level, we may bring a twin-tip board for you to try. Some of our clients can experience a waterstart on their first Water Session!!
- Prerequisite Skills - None
- Maximum participants - 2 for Ground School / 1 for Water Session
- Experience Level - "Never-Ever" Beginner
- Session Time - 4 Hour (usually spread out in 2 Days, but can be completed in one)
- Required Equipment - Closed-toe shoes and a sweater
Reserve your Lesson
Once you purchase this and you do not reserve your lesson right away, we will contact you by email or phone to talk about when you can schedule your Session. Please give us 1 or 2 days to contact you. This is only for Sessions in San Francisco's Bay Area.
Lessons and Sessions
We have a 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed policy. If you decide not to continue your kiteboarding sessions with us, within 15 days from the date of your purchase, you can return or exchange your purchase. As long as you have the proof of purchase.
We understand that life happens. Just like the weather we cannot predict it. Don't worry, we do have a cancelation policy. All we ask is for you to be respectful of our time and the time of other potential kiters that want to learn to kiteboard.
- Cancellations before 24 hours receive a store credit or refund (if we cannot find a date that will work for you).
- If you decide to cancel, in less than 24hours... not cool. You now took someone's spot that could have practiced to kiteboard. No refund will be given.
- Cancellations due to weather - We will inform you 1 hour before your lesson time of any bad weather to reschedule or cancel your lesson.
Equipment and Swag
We have a 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed policy. If you decide that your purchase was not was you where expecting, we will be glad to switch it for another item or give you store credit. Follow these steps to create a smooth exchange process.
- Please first contact us by emailing email@example.com about your concern
- Wait for a representative to respond to your email. This can take less than 7 days.
- Once a decision has been created, please mail the exchange back. The customer is responsible for the return shipping and quality of the item. We pack our equipment with love, please do the same in return.
- Once the item has been received by KGB Kiteboarding, we will quickly inspect the item. Once this quality control has been completed, we will ship out your replacement or issue a store credit.
- We need this item to be in Sellable condition and exactly in the same condition, you received it. Even though you may not want the item... someone will.
- You have 15 days upon receiving your order to make a decision.
Kiteboarding Camps (Baja)
Airfare & Gratuities are not included.
Dinner is not included. (Except for Welcome and Farewell Dinner in the Group Camp)
There is a nonrefundable Booking Fee of $200. (it takes time and energy to prepare a camp. Please be respectful to our staff as well as other potential guests.)
Cancelation - We understand life can be unpredictable just like wind. We do allow Cancelation. (Cancelations above 15 Days - Full Refund + Including Booking Fee) (Cancelations 15 to 10 Days - Store Credit for future session or gear) (Cancelations under 7 days - non-refundable)
*** Special activities are extra and are weather permitted activities.***
Extending a Night can be an option, but this depends on the encampment's availability to accommodate an extra night. Extra Night - $25/night
Extending a Camp Day can be an option, but this depends on the availability and space of the Kiteboarding center. Extending Camp $300/day (4 hours of coaching)
In the event of no wind, the camp will try to find you some activities to do. We are always like to do exciting things. But we like kiteboarding more! lol