This is the choice kite for KGB Kiteboarding & Watersports for our sessions and lessons. The Switchblade from Cabrinha has a reputation for being the best kite for beginners as well as advanced kiters.
Beginner Riders will notice - This kite relaunches well with its swept-back wingtips. The smooth power of the Switchblade gives you a "sheet-in and go" type of ride. You don't have to worry about moving the kite too much to find your power!
Advance Rides will notice - Ridiculously easy and huge hang times! This kite can be a boost machine! With the Switchblade's bow profile, you will discover that this kite has a huge wind-range! Not only does this give you the ability for easy jumps, but it can fly in low and high winds. is A great choice if you are on a budget.
- High Tenacity Dacron - This improves the kite's strength
- Pure Arc Segments - More segments to have the perfect aerodynamic Leading Edge and Canopy shape
- Ultimate performance in the widest range of conditions and variety of riding styles
- Smooth power delivery
- Large "sweet-spot"
- Great upwind performance
- Huge Hang Times
- Stability in high wind conditions
*** Limited sizing options and quanity - This kite is almost sold out! ***
Wind Range Stats - For Riders that are around 160lbs and using a medium-sized twin-tip board.
We are a very small Kiteboarding Center. Most of our gear is ordered directly from the many different brands. This drives our rushed shipping rates up, but we have worked with various shipping companies to bring the best rates we can provide.
Where we Ship
- We ship to most of the states in the Continental United States.
- Free Shipping - We will try to find the most cost-effective shipping option. Depending on your location, shipping times can be 3 to 14 days. Free Shipping also will Not be Insured or Require a Signature. If you will like to have a guaranty that the carrier will deliver your purchase in one piece, please select the Signature Required Shipping option.
- Signature Required Shipping - This option will be the best choice. The shipping carrier will make sure someone is present to receive your order. If no one is present, they will leave a notice to pick up your shipment at the nearest station.
- Rush Shipping - If you need your gear in less than a week, please select this option. We will try to find a shipping service that can deliver your order within 3 to 4 Business days.
When will the order be shipped
- Your order will be shipped within 1 or 2 days of receiving your order. If you ordered items from different brands, it can take at least 2 days for us to receive the tracking information from the brand that is shipping your order.
- Once your order has been processed, you will be sent an email containing your shipping information and tracking number. To track your shipment, please use the information that we provided you.
- Once you receive your order, please inspect it carefully while the driver is still present. This is your right and the driver must wait. If any damage is found please show the damage to the driver and make sure any paperwork is signed stating the damage.
- The next step is to notify us. We will try to resolve the issue and get you on the water quickly. firstname.lastname@example.org
- A shipping damage claim can take about 7 to 10 days to resolve. Please be patient.
Lessons and Sessions
We have a 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed policy. If you decide not to continue your kiteboarding sessions with us, within 15 days from the date of your purchase, you can return or exchange your purchase. As long as you have the proof of purchase.
Equipment and Swag
We have a 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed policy. If you decide that your purchase was not was you where expecting, we will be glad to switch it for another item or give you store credit. Follow these steps to create a smooth exchange process.
- Please first contact us by emailing email@example.com about your concern
- Wait for a representative to respond to your email. This can take less than 7 days.
- Once a decision has been created, please mail the exchange back. The customer is responsible for the return shipping and quality of the item. We pack our equipment with love, please do the same in return.
- Once the item has been received by KGB Kiteboarding, we will quickly inspect the item. Once this quality control has been completed, we will ship out your replacement or issue a store credit.
- We need this item to be in Sellable condition and exactly in the same condition, you received it. Even though you may not want the item... someone will.
- You have 15 days upon receiving your order to make a decision.
Kiteboarding Camps (Baja)
Airfare & Gratuities are not included.
Dinner is not included. (Except for Welcome and Farewell Dinner in the Group Camp)
There is a nonrefundable Booking Fee of $200. (it takes time and energy to prepare a camp. Please be respectful to our staff as well as other potential guests.)
Cancelation - We understand life can be unpredictable just like wind. We do allow Cancelation. (Cancelations above 15 Days - Full Refund + Including Booking Fee) (Cancelations 15 to 10 Days - Store Credit for future session or gear) (Cancelations under 7 days - non-refundable)
*** Special activities are extra and are weather permitted activities.***
Extending a Night can be an option, but this depends on the encampment's availability to accommodate an extra night. Extra Night - $25/night
Extending a Camp Day can be an option, but this depends on the availability and space of the Kiteboarding center. Extending Camp $300/day (4 hours of coaching)
In the event of no wind, the camp will try to find you some activities to do. We are always like to do exciting things. But we like kiteboarding more! lol