If you are looking for a control bar that is simple and ergonomic... look no further than Cabrinha's Overdrive Recoil control bar. You will find no bar that is as reliable as a Cabrinha control system.
Beginner Riders Notice - The trim system is very user-friendly. Pull the white trim handle for depower or pull the black trim handle for power. Combined this feature with the Recoil spring and you have an easy to use control system for all riders, including riders that have a shorter reach!
Advance Riders Notice - The trim system is clean and very ergonomic. You will have no lose lines while depowering your kite. It is a great feeling not to worry about any lose lines interrupting the control bar's function. Plus Cabrinha's Overdrive bar ends adjust to 48cm (to create a smaller bar perfect for smaller kites or when you don't want to move your kite aggressively) or 56cm (to create a larger bar that works great for 12m-14m kites or when you want to aggressively move your kite). This allows you to use one bar for many kites sizes.
- NEW - improved asymmetric grip design with increased traction for better grip
- Comprehensive safety with single line security flagging
- Soft and ergonomic EVA bar ends with flex grooves - This feels nice!
- Easy to reach trim system keeps trim adjusters in place
- Quick and Easy Quick Release - Perfect for safety
- Protective PU tubing for mainline and security line - This improves the longevity of your control system's Power Lines.
- Comes with a Short Leash
Not recommended for large kites. (15m and above)
We are a very small Kiteboarding Center. Most of our gear is ordered directly from the many different brands. This drives our rushed shipping rates up, but we have worked with various shipping companies to bring the best rates we can provide.
Where we Ship
- We ship to most of the states in the Continental United States.
- Free Shipping - We will try to find the most cost-effective shipping option. Depending on your location, shipping times can be 3 to 14 days. Free Shipping also will Not be Insured or Require a Signature. If you will like to have a guaranty that the carrier will deliver your purchase in one piece, please select the Signature Required Shipping option.
- Signature Required Shipping - This option will be the best choice. The shipping carrier will make sure someone is present to receive your order. If no one is present, they will leave a notice to pick up your shipment at the nearest station.
- Rush Shipping - If you need your gear in less than a week, please select this option. We will try to find a shipping service that can deliver your order within 3 to 4 Business days.
When will the order be shipped
- Your order will be shipped within 1 or 2 days of receiving your order. If you ordered items from different brands, it can take at least 2 days for us to receive the tracking information from the brand that is shipping your order.
- Once your order has been processed, you will be sent an email containing your shipping information and tracking number. To track your shipment, please use the information that we provided you.
- Once you receive your order, please inspect it carefully while the driver is still present. This is your right and the driver must wait. If any damage is found please show the damage to the driver and make sure any paperwork is signed stating the damage.
- The next step is to notify us. We will try to resolve the issue and get you on the water quickly. firstname.lastname@example.org
- A shipping damage claim can take about 7 to 10 days to resolve. Please be patient.