Private Kitesurfing Camp
The best way to learn how to kiteboard is through a one on one private experience. Not only do you have the full attention of the coach, but you will be kitesurfing sooner than you think!
Whether you are a "Never-Ever" (Beginner) wanting to learn the sport or an Intermediate kiter trying to progress, our kiteboarding coach will tailor each day to your needs. That way you will reach your goal to become a kiteboarder as quick as possible!
Choose between 4 Night Accommodations or 6 Night Accommodations.
Then choose the dates that you will like to have your Camp. We have set aside some days in which one of our coaches will be available.
- Accommodations (Private Yurt at Marlin Azul's Glamping Encampment)
- Up to 4 to 5 hours of Private Watersport Coaching & Practice (4 Night Accommodations = Up to 3 days of Coaching / 6 Night Accommodations = Up to 5 days of Coaching)
- Downwinders to different locations in La Ventana (+5 miles)
- Bluetooth Radio Helmets
- Breakfast & Coffee every morning
- Welcome and Farewell Dinner
- Morning Desert Hikes/Runs
- Evening Bonfires & Gatherings
- KGB Swag and Goodies
- Amazing Harness, Wetsuit and Gear Deals!
- IKitesurf & Windalert App discounts
- Wake-boarding, Island Exploration***, ATV desert runs***, Yoga***, Relaxing massage***, Whale Shark Excursion*** and other no wind activities
How to Get to La Ventana...
You typically will fly-in Los Cabo Internation Airport - SJD. (The nearest airport is La Paz - LAP. But this airport doesn't serve many international flights.)
You will need a taxi or shuttle to arrive in Marlin Azul Restaurant and Encampment in La Ventana, Mexico. We can organize this service for you. (Shuttle From/To Cabo $100 - Shuttle From/To La Paz $40)
What to bring...
- Bathing suit
- Comfortable Clothing
- Sweater or Jacket (Baja nights can be chilly.)
- Personal (3/2 or 4/3) wetsuit (We do have some wetsuits you can borrow, but it is better to have your own. If you don't have a wetsuit... let us know. We have access to some of the best pricing and can ship you your wetsuit before your scheduled Camp)
- Personal harnesses (We do have some harnesses that you can borrow. It is better to have your own.)
- Cash in Pesos - (As soon as you land in Mexico, try to exchange your money into pesos. La Ventana only has one ATM in all the town. It runs out of pesos often. $120 to $200 should be good to cover your drinks and food for 6 days.)
- Sunglasses, Hat, Sunscreen, and reusable water bottle.
- Airfare & Gratuities are not included. (Please see estimated Air-Fare cost)
- Dinner is not included. (Except for Welcome and Farewell Dinner)
- There is a nonrefundable Booking Fee of $200. (It takes time and energy to prepare a camp. Please be respectful to our staff as well as other potential guests.)
- Cancelations - We understand life can be unpredictable just like the wind. We do allow Cancelations. (Cancelations above 15 Days - Full Refund + Including Booking Fee) (Cancelations 15 to 10 Days - Store Credit for future sessions or gear) (Cancelations 10 to 7 Days - 50% refund as store credit for future sessions or gear) (Cancelations under 7 days - Non-refundable)
- *** Special activities are extra and are weather permitted activities.***
- Extending a Night can be an option, but this depends on the encampment's availability to accommodate an extra night. Extra Night - $25/night
- Extending a Camp Day can be an option, but this depends on the availability and space of the Kiteboarding center. Extending Camp $300/day (4 hours of coaching)